Originally Posted By: King Brown
keith, you've always been generous to me by recirculating quotes. You see them as anti-gun while others may see your views as uncompromising and extremely partisan. It doesn't matter to the board what we think. Members often ask for less sophomoric invective and more enjoyable/informative conversations about guns. Any consideration by any one in this respect would be a significant improvement to Doublegun.

Gee King, you'd think I was the only one who has felt that you have a habit of posting anti-gun rhetoric and support for anti-gunners like Obama and Trudeau. Where was your concern for keeping the conversation strictly about double guns back when you posted all of the anti-gun crap I QUOTE from you?

Let me refresh your memory...

It wasn't me who started with any personal attacks in this thread. That started when Ed accused canvasback of rudeness for making an honest comment about Ed's anti-hunting views. See post #519907.

And it wasn't me who expanded the personal attacks. That was dla (sic) making an attack on me. See post #519913. Did you really expect me to not respond to crap from him and Ed???... especially when Ed was acting like he isn't guilty of personal attacks and threats, some severe enough that he has been suspended by Dave Weber no less than three times?

Some members here may not like to see that stuff. And I don't like to see anti-gun and anti-hunting rhetoric and support for anti-gunners. So it all cancels out, right? I don't read the things that don't interest me, and no one is holding a gun to anybody's head forcing them to read the anti-2nd Amendment QUOTES that I replay to remind folks that you probably aren't being honest when you pretend that you do not undermine our gun rights. Remember when you made this dishonest statement?:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
One member believes that the be-all and end-all of our humanity is guns.

I asked you several times for some shred of evidence that it was true. No reply because it was another lie from you. But when I say you are anti-gun, I take the time to back up my opinion and to provide proof in your own words. You claim that I misinterpret what you say, but when you repeatedly make the claim that our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a very recent invention by John Ashcroft or the NRA, there is no mistaking what you are saying.

And remember this too. Your contribution to this Thread had absolutely nothing to do with grouse populations, and neither did the comments from your weird hypocritical little pen-pal old colonel. So save the lecture on keeping the conversation strictly on double guns and bird hunting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.