May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (liverwort, prairie ghost, Bill Davis, Ted Schefelbein, 2 invisible), 663 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,629
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's great! Thank you Keith.

So many guns, so little time!
Sidelock
Sidelock

Proof of constitutions as a living body, changing with the temper of the times, reflected by members appointed to the court, is exhibited again to a waiting world in Washington this week.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Proof of constitutions as a living body, changing with the temper of the times, reflected by members appointed to the court, is exhibited again to a waiting world in Washington this week.

No King, wrong again. That scenario only happens in your Liberal Left world where Liberal presidents nominate judicial activists who attempt to legislate things from the bench that they cannot get passed through Congress as prescribed by the Constitution. The words of the Constitution and the original Bill of Rights are exactly as they were when put on parchment in 1787. It is wacky Liberals like you who are trying to make it as enduring as toilet paper.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh has promised to interpret the law in accordance with the Framers Original Intent. And that promise terrifies Liberal Left anti-gunners like you, Chuck Schumer, and Dianne Feinstein. Your repeated efforts to pervert the meaning and intent of our 2nd Amendment are your enduring legacy here.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Pew Research has a good reputation, Jim. It's a source in the link Ed posted. Crime is declining in Canada, too, although our tougher-on-crime federal government can't build jails and penitentiaries fast enough.

Misfires seems near unanimous that there's no correlation between the number of guns and surpassing US gun violence, and that more guns lowers a homicide rate experienced nowhere else in the developed world.

I believe there is a connection---as most liberals do--- and that those conservative and liberal countries with exceedingly lower rates are a result of their democratically chosen, more-onerous, freedom-restricting regulations, common-sense or not.

I commented earlier on the cultural differences between the US and other countries in this respect, including how differently the US and Canada developed. Why do Americans dismiss the graphs and statistics?

We don't dismiss the statistics King. We dismiss your Fake News and your anti-gun bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

According to the "internet" the Levi-Strauss blue jean company has gone full bore anti-gun. If they use the profit from my business to pay their employees to spread their liberal anti-gun message it is completely fair for me to quit buying their product.

No more Levis and no more Nikes. The progressives have no idea how mad it makes us!...Geo

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 09/07/18 11:36 AM. Reason: added final sentence
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you Geo. If all gun guys felt this way and refused to patronize and respect the anti-gunners... all 45 million of us... then we could put an end to the seemingly endless fight to preserve our rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So I dont hijack this thread Ill throw in a quit something on Elsies........they suck.

Now, even though I hate anti-gun people & companies...can I still please wear Levis??? My favorite is the the 569. I just flat out look like shit in Wranglers or Lees. Just let me wear my beloved 569s and dont hate on me too hard, please.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry, LeFusil, it looked to me like the Elsie thread had gone off the tracks anyway. Far be it from me to tell you what kind of shoes and britches to wear.

I just figured it might be well to point out who we should be mad at instead of tearing each other down. Can't tell it down here, but the long hot Summer's over...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Geo, if you are really serious about pointing out anti-gunners we should be mad at, how about this guy?

Geo's tribute to an anti-gunner

Sidelock
Sidelock

LeFusil, Have you tried the new L.C. Smith blue jeans? Beans swears by them; they are sewn with a Brown Rotary Bolt so you don't need a belt or suspenders.

Last edited by Bluestem; 09/07/18 05:48 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

@Bluestem....yes, I have tried them. They suck too, horribly engineered, the sides crack (poorly fitted, cheap materials, etc), and the brown rotary bolt only has 5% contact, no way that shitty design is keeping my britches up, works loose after only a few washings and it rubs on my tallywacker. Dont like em.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.