May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Tamid, R Reynolds, ClapperZapper, Chantry), 772 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,618
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

Brentd continues to free load...and bObski continues to beat his chest.

Hal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

When I am sitting in my boat swinging through the tops of surrounding bulrushes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can see a SxS clearing a wider path...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Originally Posted By: BrentD
I see and know of more people using side-bys now that I did 10-15 years ago. They aren't exactly taking the world by storm, but they seem to be holding on and even a little better than that in this area.

As for whether they are superior or inferior to O/U's could not be less important to me. It's a foolish argument for 99.99% of the people I know. I've been known to miss with either one, but I have no attraction to O/U's so I stick with the Side-bys for all my hitting and missing.

I'm waiting for a 12 gauge to come out on the AR "Platform" so I can have the latest and greatest. smile

Actually, I bet that has already happened, but I haven't seen one on the shotgun range yet, unlike at the rifle range.

Man. You say/write some silly shit. 10-15 years ago, sxss were damn near at their modern pinnacle of popularity. SxSs were flying off dealers shelves and private sellers were moving guns at a fast pace too. Even at the height of popularity the gun club I belonged to in Glenwood, Iowa...I was the ONLY person there shooting SxS guns. When I would go shoot in Omaha...same thing.

So from your post, Im assuming you literally know or shoot with about 2 people. Haha.

And another thing....I didnt read Bobskis post and for 1 minute think he was bashing SxS guns or that he gave two shits about your personal thoughts on the matter BrentD. I read it as he was providing an explanation on why the SxS gun is rapidly going out of fashion with pretty much every demographic albeit a few hold overs such as us.
You wanna hear a foolish argument BrentD..an argument that 99.9% of the people here can agree on and where youre 1000% wrong on....your argument about acceptable free loading on this website as you continue to post and use Daves services is ridiculous.
Hopefully youve paid up.

I'm really glad you were there to see what I see when I go to there range. Usually, there are about a dozen or more guys there, usually there are one or two side by there in addition to my own and my buddy's.

I didn't meet a lot of folks in the field this year, though I hunt on public ground. But two of them were carrying side-bys. One an old Smith and the other, I am not sure, but not a fancy gun at all. The guy with the Smith had traveled from Ohio to hunt. It was an annual pilgrimage for him.

So, it is what it is Short Fuse. I guess you were there, so you know all about it.

Please keep crying your river. It's entertaining to watch.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

No crying from me, BrentD. Youve outed yourself as a feeeloader all on your own. You just keep on yappin, its pretty evident you just dont know when to STFU,

How about you send Dave some coin. You continue to use the forum to tell your wack ass stories and anecdotes that have zero substance, at least send Dave $5 to cover the bandwidth your silliness generates.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What's up Freddy the free loader...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil
No crying from me, BrentD. Youve outed yourself as a feeeloader all on your own. You just keep on yappin, its pretty evident you just dont know when to STFU,

How about you send Dave some coin. You continue to use the forum to tell your wack ass stories and anecdotes that have zero substance, at least send Dave $5 to cover the bandwidth your silliness generates.

Looks like you are still crying to me. I'll let you cover "my cost" But you will have to jump on it fast before Joe does.

laughin'

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

Haha. Whatever you say, Mr Mcfeeley. Pay Dave, and then STFU.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep dreamin'

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave is a better man than eye...

I'd ban your sorry non contributing liberal azz so fast you'd never know you been here...it takes a lot of gaul to post here after you tried to get people to stop contributing financially to this board.

And I'd take bets that nobody would miss you.

Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.