April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (graybeardtmm3, eeb, skeettx, 1 invisible), 524 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,082
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, I agree with about .99% of what you write. You and King seem to be on a feeling kick today, neat. The beauty of it is that it always feels right.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal

get rid of you....honestly...no. Wish you had more civility in your posts.... most here do.

This is too funny dla(sic). In your profile here, for Hobbies, you have this:

kieth...is a pathetic human being

So you say "most" here wish I had more civility in my posts. Pray tell us... where is that same sentiment from "most" concerning some of the vile filth that comes from guys like nca225?

Where was that sentiment day before yesterday when Bob Cash was dropping his repeated F*ck You's and other pleasantries, and repeatedly calling jOe mOnkey bOy?

I've been dealing with a campaign that has involved anonymous intimidation mail being sent to my home from a member using a second user name, getting extremely vulgar and threatening phone calls from SDH-MT, and having some spineless cowards attempting to threaten and intimidate me into silence. Let's not forget all those personal attack Threads your fellow Canadian participated in, yet claims he didn't see. Hell, my statement merely saying I that I could do the same as Bob Cash and his pals had Bob losing his mind and accusing me of threatening the safety of his family. Apparently, they think nothing of the safety of my family.

And you dla(sic), and those you refer to as "most" think I am the one lacking civility??? Seriously???

This is just too funny. But I recognize that those you refer to as "most" would use this diversion as an excuse to ask Dave to delete this thread to hide the truth once again. So I want to remain on the subject of what is behind Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop's new trigger lock policy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....New Zealand has neither gun registration nor universal back ground checks but don't let the facts get in the way of your rant. You never do.

Huh, what do they call it?

Sidelock
Sidelock

New Zealand has neither gun registration nor universal back ground checks but don't let the facts get in the way of your rant. You never do.

All firearm owners in New Zealand must be licensed by the police. A special permit is required to possess a military style semi-automatic rifle. All handguns must be registered. The Liberal Prime Minister is portraying New Zealand's gun lobby as crazy for resisting more gun laws which she promises will happen.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your zeal to prove me wrong. You never do.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Individuals have a firearms ownership license and pass a back ground check one time. The license is lifelong and does not expire. When purchasing a firearm they show the license and leave with the gun, no check at that point or ever after the initial procurement of the license. All Hand guns are indeed registered and some semi-autos that are classified as "Military-style Semi-Automatics" are also registered. Many semi-automatics sold is sporting configuration do not require registration.

Hardly what you tried to paint it William. Your typical half truths and deception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-style_semi-automatic

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

So the police and government have a registry of ALL handguns, and they have a registry via special permits for ALL military style semi-automatic rifles. And we know these types of guns are always the first to be mentioned by Liberal Left lawmakers when it comes to new restrictions, buybacks, and outright bans and confiscations. They (anti-gun Liberals) have the data-base they need to engage in the usual incremental steps they seek to disarm the public.

Did you even bother to read the definition of a Military Style Semi-Automatic firearm in the link you provided? Thanks for proving my point.

You make excuses for those things and lied and told us there is no registration, and now have the nerve to say I'm guilty of half-truths and deception?

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: dal

get rid of you....honestly...no. Wish you had more civility in your posts.... most here do.

This is too funny dla(sic). In your profile here, for Hobbies, you have this:

kieth...is a pathetic human being

hmmmm....must have been drunk and pissed at ya. my apologies. removed, sorry.

So you say "most" here wish I had more civility in my posts. Pray tell us... where is that same sentiment from "most" concerning some of the vile filth that comes from guys like nca225?

right...shouldn't have said most....I'll change that to some.

Where was that sentiment day before yesterday when Bob Cash was dropping his repeated F*ck You's and other pleasantries, and repeatedly calling jOe mOnkey bOy?

I've been dealing with a campaign that has involved anonymous intimidation mail being sent to my home from a member using a second user name, getting extremely vulgar and threatening phone calls from SDH-MT, and having some spineless cowards attempting to threaten and intimidate me into silence. Let's not forget all those personal attack Threads your fellow Canadian participated in, yet claims he didn't see. Hell, my statement merely saying I that I could do the same as Bob Cash and his pals had Bob losing his mind and accusing me of threatening the safety of his family. Apparently, they think nothing of the safety of my family.

hmmmmm.....you might need to reflect on your style of posting....sad state nonetheless. dave's post delete button should be able to prevent much of this.

And you dla(sic), and those you refer to as "most" think I am the one lacking civility??? Seriously???

This is just too funny. But I recognize that those you refer to as "most" would use this diversion as an excuse to ask Dave to delete this thread to hide the truth once again. So I want to remain on the subject of what is behind Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop's new trigger lock policy.

hmmmm....must have been drunk and pissed at ya. my apologies. removed, sorry.

right...shouldn't have said most....I'll change that to some.

hmmmmm.....sorry to hear that....that does suck...you might need to reflect on your style of posting....sad state nonetheless. dave's post delete button should be able to prevent much of this

Dave obviously does what he wants.....never pm'd him. his forum to be proud of....or not.... the double gun world would be lesser without this forum. maybe he'll give this Canadian control of the delete button for a bit.....

Last edited by dal; 03/17/19 06:25 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't like seeing anyone banned, keith. I've noticed an improvement in your messaging. You've taken to heart the rules. Too bad you slipped by going back to one-size-fits-all after a member commented 40 civil posts in a row. Keep trying.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

a VERY,VERY small percentage of the firearms in NZ fall into any of the above registered categories. The VAST majority of guns in New Zealand are NOT registered. Just like here in the States we register class III firearms, only they include handguns and some semi-autos as well.

The lies are all coming from you William, as usual.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

New Zealand has neither gun registration nor universal back ground checks but don't let the facts get in the way of your rant. You never do.

So what am I missing here Stevie? You said New Zealand has neither gun registration, nor universal background checks.

Yet the link you yourself provided says that ALL handguns are registered. And ALL Military Style Semi-Auto firearms require a special permit. And ALL gun owner must apply to the police for a police issued firearms permit.

Would you have us believe the police do not do any sort of background checks before issuing those permits to ALL firearms owners? Would you also have us believe they do not revoke those "lifetime" permits if someone commits certain crimes or acts irresponsibly with firearms? careful here now. I know the correct answers to these questions.

So we know the police have a universal registry of all legal firearms owners. We know that all handguns are registered. We know that the 2012 definition of Military Style Semi-Automatic is quite a bit more broad than what we think here. Yet you are now telling us that that only a VERY VERY small percentage of firearms in New Zealand are registered. Well, I guess if you say that a special permit for all those semi-autos is not registration, and if you can convince yourself that having a data base of every legal firearm owner is not registration or Universal Background checking, you can make yourself believe anything. So long as it suits your agenda. Then you can accuse me of telling lies, and forget your own.

By the way, last Saturday, I bought a very nice Dan Wesson .357 magnum. I did the usual transfer with the form 4473. I also had to fill out another form to register it with our State Police. You probably didn't know this, but a Dan Wesson .357 mag is not a class III firearm.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.