April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Ted Schefelbein, Jtplumb, graybeardtmm3, 1 invisible), 398 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,799
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
a VERY,VERY small percentage of the firearms in NZ fall into any of the above registered categories. The VAST majority of guns in New Zealand are NOT registered....

So based on percentages and population differences, the recent tragedy down there was at least a hundred times worse than anything that ever happened in the wild west, also known as the US of A? A better system or a quirk of an island nation.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
New Zealand has neither gun registration nor universal back ground checks but don't let the facts get in the way of your rant. You never do.

So what am I missing here Stevie? You said New Zealand has neither gun registration, nor universal background checks.

Yet the link you yourself provided says that ALL handguns are registered. And ALL Military Style Semi-Auto firearms require a special permit. And ALL gun owner must apply to the police for a police issued firearms permit.

Would you have us believe the police do not do any sort of background checks before issuing those permits to ALL firearms owners? Would you also have us believe they do not revoke those "lifetime" permits if someone commits certain crimes or acts irresponsibly with firearms?

So we know the police have a registry of all legal firearms owners. We know that all handguns are registered. We know that the definition of Military Style Semi-Automatic is quite a bit more broad than what we think here. Yet you are now telling us that that only a VERY VERY small percentage of firearms in New Zealand are registered. Well, I guess if you say that a special permit for all those semi-autos is not registration, and if you can convince yourself that having a data base of every legal firearm owner is not registration or Universal Background checking, you can make yourself believe anything. So long as it suits your agenda. Then you can accuse me of telling lies, and forget your own.

By the way, last Saturday, I bought a very nice Dan Wesson .357 magnum. I did the usual transfer with the form 4473. I also had to fill out another form to register it with our State Police. You probably didn't know this, but a Dan Wesson .357 mag is not a class III firearm.

Now Billie (Last name censored to protect those guilty of hacking other forum members hard drives),
you know that "Universal Back Ground check" means every transfer, every time. That is not how they do it in New Zealand. The buyer is checked one time in his lifetime. Only a very small percentage of the firearms in New Zealand are registered. We do not say that guns are registered in the USA but a very small number of them are, class III handguns/assault weapons in certain states or localities. In general though, guns are not registered here or in New Zealand. Sorry to confuse you with facts William.

Here something you may find interesting......no need to register hand guns here in Colorado. We enjoy a fair bit more gun freedom here than you do in Pennsylvania .....sure glad I left the East Coast when I was young, not to mention the huge expanses of public lands. Sure is beautiful out West. Take care Bill and do see about getting your horse back in the barn.
Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

Last edited by SKB; 03/17/19 07:52 PM.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not sure what you are getting at Craig. New Zealand has some of the least restrictive gun laws of any western nation. Please explain your riddle and I will try to respond.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I don't like seeing anyone banned, keith. I've noticed an improvement in your messaging. You've taken to heart the rules. Too bad you slipped by going back to one-size-fits-all after a member commented 40 civil posts in a row. Keep trying.

So then King, will you now implore Dave to bring jOe back... like you implored Dave to refrain from banning your friend who is not only a Troll, but one who posts anti-gun dogma on a firearms forum? Or are your words empty and meaningless and intentionally deceptive?

Do you plan to get all your pals who worked so hard to ban jOe to reverse their position? That's what you did when Mike ran his pledge drives to ban Ed.

My messaging hasn't changed a bit King. Did you see my exchanges with Bob Cash and your fellow Canadian of the genus Mustela and species (Mustela frenata) in the last few days? I confront lies, bullshit, and hypocrisy just as I always have... much to your chagrin.

By the way, when it comes to one size fits all... it is insane to think you are helping to preserve gun rights when you support those Liberal Left politicians who try relentlessly to take away those rights. It is equally insane for anyone to think it is wise to bring anyone like that into some Big Tent and to provide cover for them as they stab us all in the backs.

That's not "one size fits all" King. That is simply asking people to wake up and understand that there is a good reason we don't sleep with the enemy or allow Chinese spies with cameras to roam the Pentagon. Gun owners who vote for gun grabbers are not high on my list of intelligent beings.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I've taken a break here because I was not willing to participate in a forum that tolerated jOe's racial twaddle. If, in fact, he's no longer welcome here, I feel free to jump back in. Keith is still Keith, of course, eager to make gun owners sound like fools who'll run over anyone who raises the slightest objection to their lunacy. I will not implore Dave to admit jOe. He has always been a detriment to this board and to the human race. Let him stew in his own vile juice. Keith, feel free to join him.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Universal Background check refers to the buyer, not the gun Stevie. As it stands now, here in the U.S., someone who buys guns strictly in their own state (except perhaps some states controlled by Liberal Left Democrats) and from private owners can buy a thousand guns without a background check. And when every gun owner in NZ has to submit to a police background check and police issued licensing, that is Universal... except for criminals who don't comply. And a police issued permit which is a form of registration is not "lifetime" when the police may revoke it. Parse meaning however you want. When each and every handgun must be registered, and every semi-auto that fits the very broad 2012 NZ description of a Military Style Semi-Auto must have a special permit... that is Registration, and only someone with an agenda would attempt to say ALL those guns is a VERY VERY small number. There may be more guns that are not handguns or MSSA rifles, but you told us there is NO gun registration in New Zealand. Now you say this, even though it is a lie:

In general though, guns are not registered here or in New Zealand.

Then you repeatedly called me a liar. A man might apologize. Someone like you falls back on going down the same path that Bob Cash considered to be a huge threat against the safety of his family, even though it is the same behavior he, you, and BrentD utilized as a means to try to intimidate me. You're a big man Stevie.

Edit: I'm sure rocky mtn bill thinks you are great.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Universal Background check refers to the buyer, not the gun Stevie. As it stands now, here in the U.S., someone who buys guns strictly in their own state (except perhaps some states controlled by Liberal Left Democrats) and from private owners can buy a thousand guns without a background check. And when every gun owner in NZ has to submit to a police background check and police issued licensing, that is Universal... except for criminals who don't comply. And a police issued permit which is a form of registration is not "lifetime" when the police may revoke it. Parse meaning however you want. When each and every handgun must be registered, and every semi-auto that fits the very broad 2012 NZ description of a Military Style Semi-Auto must have a special permit... that is Registration, and only someone with an agenda would attempt to say ALL those guns is a VERY VERY small number. There may be more guns that are not handguns or MSSA rifles, but you told us there is NO gun registration in New Zealand.

Then you called me a liar. A man might apologize. Someone like you falls back on going down the same path that Bob Cash considered to be a huge threat against the safety of his family, even though it is the same behavior he, you, and BrentD utilized as a means to try to intimidate me. You're a big man Stevie.

You are lying again Billie. UBC means each transfer has a check, not the person. Get a clue. We have a small number of registered guns here but we do not say the USA is a nation of registered guns. You are twisting the facts and words to lie like you constantly do. You were wrong and if you were a man you would apologize but you are simply a coward William. My number is listed, call anytime. Best of luck getting your horse back in the barn. Some things just can not be un-seen, you know what I mean?

96% of firearms are NOT registered in New Zealand.....I'm sure you think the 4% that are make you the shinning light of truth, you are simply wrong.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/new-zealand-re-examining-its-gun-laws-after-mosque-shooting/

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I told you I just went through a transfer last Saturday. When my FFL called our system called NICS... a Background Check that is not yet universal... although Liberal Democrats want it to be... he submitted information on me... not the gun.

The form 4473 contains the serial number, make, model, and caliber of the gun. That data stays with him and may not be removed from his shop so long as he is in business, unless there is a criminal investigation that involves me.

Of course, we know that you permit BATF agents to photograph your books and records and remove information on your customers and their guns from your shop. Federal law does not permit that, but you won't even call your Congressman or Senator to report that abuse. And you call me a coward???

We do not yet say the U.S. is a nation of registered guns. But there are places controlled by Liberal Democrats that do mandate registration, and even mandate what you can own and whether you can carry it.

In general though, guns are not registered here or in New Zealand.

ALL handguns in NZ are registered. ALL MSSA rifles under the 2012 broad description of that are registered. You said no guns in NZ are registered and then modified it to the lesser lie above. I didn't change my username to SKB, so from the QUOTE above, it is abundantly clear who is the liar.

Why would I ever want to call you? Do you think my name is Steven Dodd Hughes? I don't engage in immature games like you and your pals.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billie you are 4% correct, 96% WRONG and 100% a LIAR. You are indeed a coward, hiding behind your keyboard and cloak(now full of holes) of anonymity. Keep twisting away William, the hole you are digging is getting deeper each post.

Did the other shoe ever drop? Inquiring minds want to know.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

So Stevie, if you know who I am, and you have even repeatedly posted that information online... and your friends Bob and Brent did the same, how am I hiding? Don't you keep saying the horse is out of the barn and some things just cannot be unseen? Are you going to call Bob a coward just because he doesn't want me posting his personal information online as he did to me? He thinks that crap could endanger his family, and he is right. He just didn't think my family is worth the same consideration, and neither do you. Are you going to call everyone here who uses a screen name a coward? Or are you going to exempt those who have the same Liberal Left mindset and determination to hide the truth about which party and which politicians and people are responsible for most infringements upon our gun rights?

I QUOTED an absolute lie that you told us. You twisted and turned and then modified it into another lie which I QUOTED as well. You claimed there is no firearms registration in NZ, but clearly there is. And you say I am digging a deeper hole and I am a 100% LIAR.

Is this an attempt to bait me into losing it, saying what you really are, so that you and your pals can convince Dave that I deserve to get the same boot he gave to jOe?

Lord I hope this all doesn't get deleted. People need to see what you are. You can have the last word. No sense arguing with someone who denies their own lies and twists the meaning of words like registration in order to hide the truth about the Liberal threat to gun rights.

The Liberal Democrats themselves talk about it. They make speeches. They organize marches and anti-gun protests. They promise to do it. They go on CNN and criticize Republicans for not helping them. They even post it on their campaign websites. Leave it to you to try to tell us I'm lying about it.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.