March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 295 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
rocky mtn bill #552588 08/10/19 07:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm sure it was just an over-sight. I'm quite sure rocky mtn bill meant to share his latest anti-Trump diatribe with his pals on the Custom Rifle forum here.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Our President is an opportunist. He has no guiding principles. He has no interest in gun rights. If he can gain one more vote by confiscating your Purdey, he'll do it. As for the chance of the USA going the way of Australia, we're more likely to be wiped out by an astroid. Keep sending your money to the NRA. Wayne has lots more stuff to buy.

Billy forgot to mention that he supports only anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Left Democrats, and has a long history of slagging our NRA. I have no doubt that he just forgot to provide full disclosure when he posted his latest anti-Trump and anti-NRA message. Glad I could help you again Billy!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

rocky mtn bill #552624 08/11/19 01:18 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, I hate to give you any notice, but I can't resist saying that anything I post here is intended for wide reception. If you want to facilitate that, OK. You seem to harbor a belief that no one reads more than one category here, a notion reflecting your own limited range of interest. Enjoy your National Enquirer.

Bill Ferguson
rocky mtn bill #552632 08/11/19 03:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So tell us then Billy... why do you only post your ant-Trump and anti-NRA crap in the main double gun forum instead of posting it here? Why don't you tell everyone here why you think we would be better off electing anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats instead of pro-2nd amendment politicians who actually improve the economy and bring back jobs instead of driving jobs and trade to foreign countries?

I think it's because you don't want people to know that you support anti-gunners and despise the NRA. Maybe if they know where you really stand, they won't be as likely to help you when you are looking for parts or advice. Maybe they won't wish to buy the things you sell here, rather than the proper For Sale forum.

Maybe they will understand that you are one of the FUDD's that is helping the anti-gunners in their quest to undermine our gun rights. When I see you posting your frequent attacks on Trump and the NRA here instead of the double gun forum, maybe I'll have a different opinion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

rocky mtn bill #552768 08/14/19 11:35 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, wherever I post my opinions, they're mine for anyone to see. Speaking of seeing, when I went through Dave's thank you list for contributors, I didn't see your name these last three years. Perhaps you're a big anonymous donor. If so, why not take credit for all to see since you've assumed the duties if site law enforcement? Just asking.

Bill Ferguson
rocky mtn bill #552811 08/15/19 06:30 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Billy, glad you asked. My name stopped appearing on the donor list when I became aware that a couple guys were starting to do a lot of behind-the-scenes digging for dirt on me. Of course, you already know about the internet doxxing campaign that was launched against me by some of your friends. I first received a couple vague warnings in 2016-2017 from a couple of your Liberal Left pals, who thought they could hopefully silence me or make me go away. Then I received more direct threats, including one from the cowardly studio artist Shortshells, who bravely uses a second user name here because he thought I wouldn't know who he was.

Then Shortshells stepped it up a notch, and sent intimidation mail right to my house... mailed from another town in an effort to hide his tracks by using a different postmark. But I knew the letter was coming before he sent it. I also knew of all the internet sleuthing he and a gutless Topeka worm were doing.

Then your spineless little faggot friend Steven Dodd Hughes (SDH-MT) called me on the phone on Feb. 1 from 406-222-9377 in Livingston, Montana in an obvious drunken stupor. He screamed and slurred extremely vulgar threats at me during a 2 minute and 18 second phone call. His buddy Shortshells posted similar threats here a couple hours later. They were too frightened to follow through on their own, so they used several idiot dupes to continue their internet doxxing campaign. These were your pals SKB, BrentD, and Bob Cash. I even had one of these brave "gentlemen" anonymously contact my HR Manager at my previous employer, not knowing I had taken a new job. What kind of grown men do shit like this?

Obviously, their plan failed, because I'm still here posting my opinions, support for the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and our pro-gun President Donald Trump. The spineless little worms who started this mentally sick attack, which could have endangered my family, are mostly in hiding, and keeping a low profile. They have no idea how stupid they were, and how many tracks they left in cyberspace and elsewhere. Too late to close the barn door now.

This is exactly what I expect from people who share your mentality Billy. I still believe that you intentionally avoid posting your hatred for the NRA, and your blind moronic support for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats in this Custom and Classic Rifle forum because you know that a number of guys here seldom if ever read posts in the main Double Shotgun forum. That's why you get so upset when I move some of your bullshit here... and plan to continue. I still can't believe that any Gun-Guy would openly attack the NRA and pro-gun politicians, or blindly support anti-gunners. Your recent statement that Australia-type gun control would never happen here is an example... especially when so many Liberal Left Democrats are now openly calling for sweeping anti-gun legislation, repeal of the Second Amendment, silencing the NRA, and even forcefully disarming and imprisoning law abiding gun owners who don't comply.

But you never were the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree Billy. Sad to think someone like you taught children in public schools. If you'd like, I suppose I could make my future donations to this forum "In Honor of anti-NRA Dumbass rocky mtn bill. Just my opinion, as always.

rocky mtn bill #552843 08/15/19 03:14 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

" Just my opinion as always." Just as ignorant and pointless as always. Speaking of blindness, keep reading the National Enquirer and watching Fox News.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 08/15/19 04:23 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.