March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Ken Nelson, Lloyd3, Jimmy W, Marc Ret, 2 invisible), 327 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,995
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billy, where did I ever once deny that we have climate change? We have had climate change for as long as the earth has had an atmosphere. Climate change is driven by the sun, the ocean, and by volcanic activity, far more than the miniscule influence by man.

My science background is exactly what leads me to believe that the climate hysteria driven by Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats is based upon deception, and the manipulation of weak minds... such as yours Billy. You won't read this, but I'll post some links for those who aren't so agenda driven and foolish as to vote for anti-gunners:

http://www.hiltonratcliffe.com/the-myths-of-man-made-climate-change/

https://www.climatedepot.com/2010/12/08/...un-ipcc-gore-2/

https://www.amherst.edu/media/view/400467/original/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf

If we go by prehistoric CO2 levels, at our current CO2 level, the ocean sea levels should be over 100 feet higher than they are right now. But they aren't, are they? And humans didn't even exist at that time either, so who do we blame for that? If dinosaurs had only driven Prius's, they might still be here.

And if you can make it all the way to the end of this article (don't even try Billy, this is way over your head), it will be seen that the correlation between CO2 levels and temperatures over the last 400,000 years being used to support the Global Warming propaganda from the Liberal Left is cherry-picking data at its' finest:

http://www.pnas.org/content/99/7/4167

But Liberals and the Fake News have largely been successful in suppressing the 2009 Climate-gate scandal. They just stopped talking about Global Warming until the controversy died down, but they knew they could come right back and continue the B.S.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu...generation.html

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....What possible concern of yours is it what house Obama buys?....

....Dumber than Craig.

When he was selling snake oil in chicago, barry was given a shady campaign donation, in the form of a zoning loophole, so that he could have the biggest lot in his neighborhood. Fast foreward to two years ago and he picks up an eight plus million shack in dc. Now, the summer spread on the beach. Hey, doesn't that old fool, bern have a beach house.

I'm offended that you rank based on dumbness, it's not fair to you. On the dumbness scale, barry's decisions could only go unquestioned by the.....well does the scale go into the negatives?

No, we really don't care what barry parlays off the taxpayer in the misery industry, but it's a teaching moment in hypocrisy, right? He's tell'in us climate this-n-that, you're parroting what he's tell'in, ah, no big deal. I guess we aren't all equal and fighting for the climate, just the dumb ones.

Makes one wonder. Do you think the baraks amigos, that're hammering law abiding US citizens in a war against the second, are just as hypocritical, yet counting on the very same dumb ones to be useful idiots? Hmmm, what say you mr. science?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I say you still can't write a sentence that would pass remedial English. Your head is so full of Fox propaganda that everything you say comes across like scrambled eggs. Do you feel comfortable with the notion that your fool in the WH deserves the real estate he has title to? He's no more fit to be in public office than Keith is.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I say you still can't write a sentence that would pass remedial English. Your head is so full of Fox propaganda that everything you say comes across like scrambled eggs. Do you feel comfortable with the notion that your fool in the WH deserves the real estate he has title to?....

I think my brain is more of the pickled egg variety, but I use it to thank goodness I wasn't lucky enough to be in your remedial english class. Otherwise, I doubt the third time would've been the charm.

Yes, I'm comfortable. Just think, if your President wouldn't have donated his entire paycheck to worthy causes, we'd think a charitable donation was watching beeto get a hair cut or change a tire, eh? Wouldn't have been possible unless he deserves everything he owns, right? What were you thinking, vote for lizbeth and tax him to pieces unless he self impeaches? So, you think keith is cabinet appointment material, hmmm.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.