April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (smlekid), 1,150 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,841
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SKB Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
So tell us oh fairy gunsmith Stevie... just what is your public service????

It would appear that it is to once again jump to the defense of your boyfriend Shortshells. I guess you feel it is acceptable for your queer little friend to threaten me here, and to send intimidation mail to my house. You both are meant for each other. You are both spineless cowards.

And why don't you care to comment on your continuous free advertising and self promotion of your businesses here? Your buddy King felt that I was cheating Dave with my tagline that contained a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund... Yet he also doesn't care to comment on your self promotion for profit. How long do you plan to run from that question you brave little worm?

Wah, Wah Wah

The same old BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #554859 09/13/19 10:49 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

All who participate here derive some value from doing so; otherwise, they wouldn't bother. Some learn useful information. Some are entertained. Some like sharing what they know or think. Why is posting a commercial website frowned on? How does that damage the site or concern Dave? Most here are staunch conservatives, devoted to private enterprise and for-profit activity. Why is our whiner-in-chief offended? Midway USA is not about to post a billboard here. We're all individuals. Some are even adults. Keith only knows a couple songs. He's sung them here so many times we can all recite the lyrics. Only a couple members like to sing along. I say enough of the endless repetition.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 09/13/19 11:23 AM.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #554895 09/13/19 04:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Billy is pretending he doesn't know this, so I'll rrpeat it for him and Stevie again. I am posting a QUOTE by Doublegunshop site Administrator Dave Weber which states his thoughts on the use of this forum by some narcissists to advertise their personal ventures. I have put the specific part pertaining to personal advertisements in BOLD PURPLE PRINT, but have not changed Dave's word's on the subject of personal advertisements one bit.

This QUOTE is from the thread "OPEN LETTER TO DAVE W.", and it was concerning the rules for selling items here.

Read 'em and weep rocky mtn bill:

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber
For Sale section…

#1 - I have always provided latitude to members who have been courteous enough to ask prior to posting for sale ads. This would include those who personally sell DGJ collections, Ithaca Model 37's...et al. As I feel these are legitimate sporting items and/or fine firearms. I would expect the same fee if the listing was successful and honestly all the members who have ever asked first then posted have been more than honorable in their commitment to the terms of the for sale section. I prefer the preponderance of ads to feature SxS guns and rifles…so long as the “Other fine Firearms” and related are in the minority I have no issue with them being in the section. For that matter I can light up another forum with related items but there don’t seem to be enough of them to warrant the change.

(Random rant thrown in below just because…it’s true….Or, at least I think so.) I have always been pissed off by commercial ventures who feel the BBS and its members are worthwhile for their advertising so long as it’s free….Apparently only their time and products are worth money where as my time and my product is not….go figure.

Thank you,
Dave Weber

And here is a link that will explain why apostrophes and quotation marks in Dave's statement showed up with this-- ’ -- instead of an apostrophe, etc. I was going to fix it, but didn't want to get accused of dishonest editing. However, there is no mistaking his feelings on the subject:

https://www.justinweiss.com/articles/how-to-get-from-theyre-to-theyre/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB #554906 09/13/19 06:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, Is Dave a child? If he objects to a posting, let him delete it. Why not let him fend for himself? Go carry water for Donald Trump. He's going to need it.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, Is Dave a child? If he objects to a posting, let him delete it. Why not let him fend for himself? Go carry water for Donald Trump. He's going to need it.

Billy, Dave has stated his feelings about selfish and self-centered people who take advantage of him via use of his forum for free advertising and self promotion. Your wormy friend Stevie doubled down and added more advertising to his tagline.

I'll bet you wouldn't consider it so innocuous if another FFL named Dave K started advertising his firearms business here. You are very selective about what you find offensive. But I understand because I find guys who support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats offensive. Since Stevive shares your derisive view of Trump and the NRA, and even uses data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and his Anti-gun organization Gunpolicy.org it seems he qualifies for a pass from you. But guess what Billy.... I don't give a shit what you think. Now you know.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB #554918 09/13/19 10:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave K can do as he pleases. I have no objection to his promotions. Why should I care? If I'm not interested, I won't look at it. The commercial activity here that you object to has not bothered me or anyone else as far as I can see. I wonder why you have no objection to Bailey Bradshaw's posts. He's in business, right? What difference does it make if he lists no website? He's obviously promoting his wares. I'm fine with that. No one else complains. Let Dave run his site. Everyone here is sick of your meddling and your endless repetition. Try to find something new to say. Or , better yet, shut up and go away.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 09/13/19 10:11 PM.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #554976 09/15/19 01:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bailey Bradshaw has recently posted some interesting photos of a single shot action he has designed and is building. Bailey Bradshaw is not continually promoting his business with advertisements in hundreds of posts. Bailey Bradshaw is not jumping into various threads to offer his gunsmithing or importation services without any compensation to Dave Weber.

Most importantly, Bailey Bradshaw is not doing all of the above, while subcontracting out much of his work so that he can spend endless hours here crying, being a complete idiot, or knocking our pro-gun President Donald Trump and pro-gun Republicans and the NRA. In addition, Bailey Bradshaw is not posting data from known anti-gunners such as Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org, or posting links containing their anti-gun propaganda in support of enactment of new gun restrictions. Bailey Bradshaw does not defend the sick actions of gutless worms like the Stevie's fairy studio artist pal Shortshells.

Your friend SKB Stevie does.

You asked why I object, and comment on SKB Stevie's free advertising and self promotion here, and why I say nothing about Bailey Bradshaw. Now you know. And I'm pretty sure that if Bailey Bradshaw started posting his support for Donald Trump and the NRA, you would include him in your endless derisive name-calling, insults, and saying that he is so stupid and blind that he needs the National Enquirer or FOX News to think for him. So why don't you take your own advice and shut up and go away Billy?

SKB Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Bailey Bradshaw has recently posted some interesting photos of a single shot action he has designed and is building. Bailey Bradshaw is not continually promoting his business with advertisements in hundreds of posts. Bailey Bradshaw is not jumping into various threads to offer his gunsmithing or importation services without any compensation to Dave Weber.

Most importantly, Bailey Bradshaw is not doing all of the above, while subcontracting out much of his work so that he can spend endless hours here crying, being a complete idiot, or knocking our pro-gun President Donald Trump and pro-gun Republicans and the NRA. In addition, Bailey Bradshaw is not posting data from known anti-gunners such as Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org, or posting links containing their anti-gun propaganda in support of enactment of new gun restrictions. Bailey Bradshaw does not defend the sick actions of gutless worms like the Stevie's fairy studio artist pal Shortshells.

Your friend SKB Stevie does.

You asked why I object, and comment on SKB Stevie's free advertising and self promotion here, and why I say nothing about Bailey Bradshaw. Now you know. And I'm pretty sure that if Bailey Bradshaw started posting his support for Donald Trump and the NRA, you would include him in your endless derisive name-calling, insults, and saying that he is so stupid and blind that he needs the National Enquirer or FOX News to think for him. So why don't you take your own advice and shut up and go away Billy?

And not a bit of credit for sharing your identity with anyone who asks?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a joke LYING kieth, as usual.

Do notice that you post at about twice the rate I do. Then again I work far more than the 40 hours per week you claim to do.

William kieth[name censored to protect those guilty of hacking]

How is your weather in Pulaski? Beautiful weekend here on the mountain.

garbage in, garbage out in your case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #554985 09/15/19 07:28 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The posts that have offended you here are full of ideas and information that members find helpful. Your posts are also full, but they are boring, repetitive, and nasty. They have nothing to offer but an unappealing picture of a grumpy old man. Find a hobby. Get a life.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #555005 09/15/19 11:50 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree that Bailey Bradshaws posts are informative and interesting.

I do not find SKB Stevie's posts containing highly suspect dat from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and his Anti-gun organization at all interesting. I do not find his repeated LIES claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND one bit interesting or informative. Same goes for Stevie's criticism of our pro-gun President Donald Trump or our NRA.

THE GUTLESS WORM STEVIE. STILL THINKS HE CAN SHUT ME UP WITH HIS THREATS TO CONTINUE HIS COWARDLY INTERNET DOXXING. He is only making things worse for himself. His gay little friend Shortshells isn't the only one who left his barn door open while he was doing his internet snooping and digging for dirt.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.