March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Der Ami, Marc Ret, LeFusil, Jimmy W, 2 invisible), 234 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SKB #555010 09/15/19 01:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Get a life.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #555017 09/15/19 03:00 PM
LRF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

To paraphrase Monty Python,
And now for something completely different:
I have been thinking about the recent statements on the news, talking about the government using social media information found on Google, FaceBook, Apple and various forums to determine if people have mental hate issues and should not be allowed to own firearms. Given the reality that this is plausible and technologically possible, I am very cautious about saying anything inflammatory and/or derogatory about people which could be interrupted as hate attacks, which are an indication of questionable mental stability.

"THEY" are watching us....you! Call it "Black helicopterish" if you wish, however just something to think about when you become possessed with hate! And relentless posting of hate as some seem to be doing here or any other place as you hide behind your computer monitor. Everything you write is recorded and accessible for EVER.

I say this as a general thought and have no one in mind. Just saying what I do. But if the shoe fits I suggest you may want to beware.

SKB #555020 09/15/19 03:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

LRF, good point.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #555022 09/15/19 03:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not at all concerned about anything like that LRF.
Of course, I am also not engaging in internet doxxing, exposing personal information in violation of site rules, using the U.S. Postal System to send intimidation mail, or making extremely vulgar and threatening phone calls to members of this site. Stevie, and his spineless friends Steven Dodd Hughes, BrentD, Bob Cash, Shotshells (that's his second anonymous user name) have engaged in some or all of those malicious acts. They were joined by some others who think they were clever by working behind the scenes, and getting stupid dupes like Stevie, BrentD, and Bob to do their dirty work. To paraphrase, they can hide but they can't run. They also did a piss-poor job of covering their tracks.

I know they expected me to run away, instead of standing my ground and rubbing their noses in their shit. And I plan to continue to illuminate their cowardly and mentally sick behavior. I haven't gotten a sincere apology yet. However, Stevie says that I am actually helping to increase his business by doing so... so his Liberal Left Democrat friend rocky mtn bill should be very happy. I just can't understand what they're crying about....

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB #555033 09/15/19 06:14 PM
SKB Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

You make a poor victim Billie.

On the other hand, Life ain't fair and the world is mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpH0muyR-I

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #555123 09/17/19 01:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I just noticed that Bradshaw has been including a website all along. Why has that not drawn your fire? Could it be because he hasn't disagreed with you on some point earlier? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, I just noticed that Bradshaw has been including a website all along. Why has that not drawn your fire? Could it be because he hasn't disagreed with you on some point earlier? Inquiring minds want to know.

That's easy Billy... same reason that King Brown, nca225, and other Libtard's support for anti-gun Liberal left Democrats has not drawn YOUR fire. Yet you think it is acceptable for you to attack those of us who support our pro-gun President Donald Trump or the NRA.

As Stevie said above, "life ain't fair, and the world is mean". I'm happy to know that the poor little victim Stevie will be able to wax philosophical when those words come back to bite him in the ass.

Also, Bailey Bradshaw's little link is but a tiny fraction of the almost daily blatant advertising and self promotion for profit that Stevie does here. I'd bet that if you wanted to make Bailey Bradshaw aware of Dave Weber's feelings about use of his site for self promotion, he would probably remove it. When Stevie was made aware, he blatantly increased his free advertising .

I find your liberal pal Stevie to be a gutless coward who tries to hide his disdain for Trump and the NRA, and Stevie has even used data from the known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org to support his lie where he said there IS NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. He then claimed that was just a mistake, and that he quickly deleted that post. That was another of his lies, because he continued to repeat the lie that guns were not registered in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting.

Stevie even stood by like a spineless sheep while Federal Agents illegally removed copies of his FFL bound ledger books from his shop by photographing them.

Bailey Bradshaw has also not engaged in extensive internet digging for dirt on me, lied about me, or done any spineless internet doxxing. The little fairy Stevie has done all of those things. Stevie and his spineless friends thought they could drive me away, but their concerted effort it isn't working very well. Now do you understand Billy?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content OP
Sidelock
OP Online Content
Sidelock

Wah, Wah, Wah

Lies, Lies and more lies.

Though it is true I am delighted to share your identity with anyone who may ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #555139 09/17/19 02:40 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, You can continue to degrade this site with nonsense, but it's interesting that you don't object to one commercial posting because you have no personal beef with that poster while you continue to berate those who've somehow offended you. Be honest for once; you have no objection to commercial promotion; you just have it in for certain individuals. Why would you expect Dave to tolerate that? Get a life.

Bill Ferguson
SKB #555140 09/17/19 02:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So what is the lie Stevie? I can provide a link to you making that statement where you claimed that guns were not registered in New Zealand. I can provide a link to show you admitting that you permitted Federal Agents to photograph your FFL Bound Books. You have also admitted to posting that link from the NY Post where you got your biased and highly suspect figures from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. We can also plainly see that you are blatantly continuing your free advertising campaign. And you admit to a willingness to continue doxxing.

I think we should have a substantial wager that I cannot prove those things, and prove that it is you who is the crybaby liar.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.