May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Parabola, 1 invisible), 905 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,401
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have for sale a beautiful Arrieta Light Game gun with 2 inch chambers. These guns were a special run of 25 guns ordered from Arrieta by Wingshooters LTD in Grand Rapids Michigan. These were all 2 inch chambered guns and were numbered 1-25, this one being number 3. The gun has 28 inch barrels which is rather unusual for 2 inch guns as most have 26 inch barrels. The longer barrels definitely help them swing smoother. The great thing about these guns are their weight and how they pattern. Shooting a 7/8 ounce load through the 12 gauge barrels means there is a very short shot string and all the shot reaches the target at one time, thus producing a very hard hitting bird gun. This particular gun is set up perfectly for upland game with both barrels having a bore of .728 and the right barrel having .005 constriction and the left having .011 so, basically skeet and improved cylinder. Stock dimensions are 1 3/8 X 2 X 14 3/4 over a nice leather covered pad. Of course it has two triggers, straight English grip, and splinter forend. Weight of this little gun is 6 pounds 1 ounce. Trigger pulls are excellent and crisp, and the safety is perfect, not too soft and not too hard. The bone and charcoal case coloring is some of the pretiest I've seen on any gun and shows no real wear. Wood has a few light marks from carry as do the barrels but nothing to distract from the quality of the gun. If you haven't even shot one of these 2 inch guns you owe it to yourself to give one a try. Every one I've owned has patterned beautifully. Shells are available from RST. Cost of this great little gun is $5000 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. Contact me at esetter5@me.com with any questions.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/715Csb0.jpeg[/img]

Gerry Addison
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like it has chopper lump barrels.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yes sir this little gun does have chopper lump barrels.

Gerry Addison
Sidelock
Sidelock

A very nice Arrieta. And yes the seller is correct, some of the nicest case coloring on an Arrieta that I have seen. These little 2"guns are fun to shoot and a joy to carry. I think highly of the Arrieta guns and that is not just because I was an importer for them. They are great guns. The round action on this gun makes it look very dainty. Nice wood too. Someone will snatch this one up and they will be glad they did.

John Boyd
Quality Arms
Former Arrieta importer

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks John for the kind words. I know you have owned 2 inch guns and know how much fun they are to carry and shoot.

Gerry Addison
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is the lettering gold filled or something? Maybe it's the photography that makes the lettering pop.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The letting is in gold from the factory. One of the perks of the limited edition gun.

Gerry Addison
Sidelock
Sidelock

I like that they copied the Skimin and Wood " For 2'' case only'' label'' but they used a much better font.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

Sidelock
Sidelock

That is really an attractive upland gun. I have never owned or even shot a 2 inch chambered gun but I found it interesting what you said about the shot string and a hard hitting load. Makes perfect sense. I have actually started using the Federal 1.75 inch shells in both 7.5 and 8 in a little Citori Upland Special with English stock and 25 inch barrels. On the pattern board these do quite well. Again, this is one heck of a good looking gun you have. Good luck with a sale.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.