She is a very impressive person. She went to Washington and told them that she , Alaska, did not want their money to build a bridge from nowhere to nowhere. That was the personal pet project of the senior Republican Senator from Alaska. She seem like a down to Earth, straight talking normal person who did no grow up in ivory towers getting a proper Liberal education.

Why do people think that only a lifetime "professional" politician can be a leader or President. She does not lack brains or balls from what I have seen. Might be the best thing to happen to have a few non lawyers running things. People who have worried about bills not trust fund payments. People who change their own kids diapers not let the nanny do it for them. People who hunt and fish for fun and a living. People who can work a real job to make a living.

The "I am not from Washington mindset" has to be another plus. Alaska is as far from that den of vipers as you can get. Those whose serve in Washington soon forget that they were sent there to serve us not that we are here to serve them. Unless they find a dead skeleton in her closet and rest assured that they are looking like Hell right now I intend to give her a chance. Obama is a worse canidate that Jimmy Carter was.