Originally Posted By: Amigo Will
Jim I believe Cro-Magnon has been traced fairly well as the big spring thaw was happening.For fun fact finding concider that one one the biggest questions for sicence that delves into these thinks is how the black man came to Africa and why. The black race as we know it today did not start in Africa but many ended up there.Imageine 20,000 years ago peoples crossing oceans and finding land and then waiting for the Euros to find them so they and their land could get a name.Folks ran around Africa and other lands not knowing what things were and then POP someone would show up and say thats my Zebra ect. and the natives said great cause we didn't have a clue

This is all well and good Will but keep this in mind. Cro-Magnon man was for all intents and purposes modern looking and,if dressed in modern clothes wouldn't stand out at all. Contrast this with the "Geiko" man and the difference becomes immediately apparent. My point is there is NO known immediate predecessor to Cro-Magnon so I am still asking. Where did Cro-magnon come from?
As far as Barry Goldwater goes it's only a loosly guarded secret that he was manipulated by his second wife Susan in his waning years. Her views were and continue to be mostly left wing liberal. She has since re-married and dropped out of sight. As far as I know; No one in the GOP wants anything to do with her.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.