Thank you Ed for the clarification. I enjoyed your last paragraph to Mr. Two-Pipes- your work, research and dedication to the Parker Gun should be quoted, and often. Gough Thomas, Sir. Berrard, Charles Askins, Paul A. Curtis, Ned Crossman, Peter Johnson, Larry Baer and you, sir. I see I shall have to put your book "The Old Reliable" on my Xmas wish list. Fortunately, one of my daughters is a Mgr. for Barnes and Noble.

As a life-long Yankee Fan, although the "Yankee Clipper" was and will always be my Number one Bronx Bomber, hard to not admire George Herman Ruth- "The Bambino" AKA "The Babe". Is the Mr. DelGrego Jr. you mentioned also a Yankee Fan? Living in Ilion, it would seem logical..

You don't even need to dignify some of the "numbnutted critics" on this, and possibly, other websites. Sort of what the Chinks call the "Ying and Yang" of life.

We have Parker experts like you and 8-Bore and Deano R. on the one side of the "Bell curve" and complete azz-holes like Homely Joe from TN and the El Supremo of them all, Lowell G. from the trailer park in East Bumblebuck Hills, CA. Maybe he shoots quail with "Da Ahrnoold-Jawohl?"" What a jerk. Keep up the great work, Parker research is a mantra, a never ending quest, and I am glad you are our "Point Man' herein. RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 10/25/08 07:05 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..