I have taken on several such projects and always been pleased with the outcome. Buy the Fox and have it restored correctly and enjoy shooting it. Good Guns are always Good Fun. Think of it this way, any money you spend on this Fox restoration will be stimulating our economy and our President will be proud of you for it. So, spend some of your money in America on American craftsmanship and hopefully those same dollars will be spent again and again on American goods.

Just yesterday I was shooting a Parker 10 gauge side-by-side that was completely restored by two Pennsylvania gunsmiths. The cost of dollars spent to restore this American shotgun was the last thing on my mind as the clay bird targets broke to pieces and the clay rabbits rolled on and on and on with the dirt flying up all around them. Like Dad use to say, there is no way to have more fun with your pants on then shoot clays.

Buy the Fox, spend the money and the time to get it shooting perfectly for yourself and go have some fun with it.

Good Shooting To You, Jent