Gentlemen,
We could debate this issue for ever and a day, but unless we become rational, and more important, united we will have to accept restrictions and the banning of lead shot, which in turn will lead to people giving up shooting and finding alternative pastimes.America is the largest participant country in shooting sports in the World.With I believe one of the best representative organisations (NRA).What we need to do is to unite in the fight to keep our sport and mobilise the organisations to dig in and stand up for what is rightfully ours.You were the first country to roll over and give in to the greenies, and I have NEVER seen scientific evidence that proves that waterfowl have benefitted solely from the banning of leadshot.I saw plenty of evidence to get it banned and we didn't contest it.Here in the UK the largest participant sport is Angling and the anglers have never united to protest against the greenies, but mark my words, it will not be too long before they come under threat.Here in the UK we have banned hunting with dogs, which as resulted in our Rural roads being littered with the corpses of foxes,badgers,boar and deer as the result of vehicle collisions, sometimes resulting in the loss of human life.Perhaps a conservation slogan could be 'Kill your Daughter to save her running over a Fox'
I learned last week that 1 in 10 native Britains are emigrating because of the state of this country. (FACT)