There are three side by side guns in the brochure that I have. All three are Anson & Deeley type boxlocks. In ascending order of quality they are:

Model M-(Standard)
Model ME(with Automatic Ejector)
Straight-back action, 28" or 30" barrels, right-Imp. or half, left-full,double trggers, auto safety, available with straight-hand grip, full pistol grip, or semi pistol grip. two under-bites only, no third fastener. Case-coloured action. Each model with push-down fore end, carefully checkered, select walnut. Weight 12 gauge-6 1/2 lbs, 16 gauge-6 lbs, 20 gauge-5 3/4 lbs.

Model L-(Standard)
Model L II-(with matted rib)
Straight-backed action, about 50/60 % engraving, 28" or 30" barrels, Right-Imp. or half, Left-Full, double triggers, auto safety. Triple lock, two underbites and an exposed third fastener similar to a Stevens 311. Straight-hand grip, or pistol grip, or semi-pistol grip, Model L with Greener type lock fore end. Model L II with push-down fore end. Carefully checkered, select walnut. Weight 12 gauge-6 1/2 lbs, 16 gauge-6 lbs, 20 gauge-5 3/4 lbs.

Model KE- with automatic ejectors. fancy scallopped-back action, 100% engraving coverage. This MAY be a round action, it's difficult to be certain from the photo. 28" or 30 " barrels. Right-Imp. or Half, Left-Full. Auto safety. Triple lock with double underbites and a Purdey-style hidden third fastener. Straight-hand grip, or pistol grip, or semi-pistol grip. Push-down fore end, carefully checkered, select walnut.
Weight 12 gauge-6 1/2 lbs, 16 gauge-6 lbs, 20 gauge-5 3/4 lbs.

I see no evidence in any of the three photos of a mono-block seam so I would assume that they are chopper lump barrels.

I hope that this may help you to identify what you have.

Best,
Ron.

PS: I just re-read your post and note your remarks about the safety which I assume is a Greener type. All three of the guns in my brochure have the standard sliding safety located on the top tang, no Greener-type is shown in this catalogue.

Last edited by Ron Vella; 05/02/10 12:44 PM.