Hi guys, I've waited until we were sure after my oncologist meeting today.

My PET scan from Monday shows that sadly the cancer has decided to go up to top gear. I have tumours in my lung (which is 2.5cm in 4 months), pelvis, groin, leg, back, bottom...you name it. It's growing very fast and I've only now got the option to stay alive through chemo. Which starts in just after a week. I go on a partridge shoot with just my wife next Friday/Saturday at Ripley castle and we intend to enjoy it. It will most likely be my last/first there!

I've grown very fond of this forum and the people that frequent it. I intend to be posting as long as I can. I must sell some guns but I'm going to try and finish my Grant pair so that I can leave them to my lovel 10 year old son.

We are gutted. My wife besides herself. I'm doing all I can to make sure my life cover premiums pay before I go which they have both said they will.

I feel I'm cheating my family but I will remain strong for them although privately it's tearing me apart.

Sorry to thrust this upon people but I didn't want to just disappear without hide or hare.

All the best,
Regards,
Tony

PS I'll keep the chemo pumping and we just hope it'll halt my aggressive Sarcoma for as long as possible. They say average 12 months. I fully intend to go further but I guess I've got 0-12 on the bell curve.