Tony, I missed your post because I spent yesterday in my cancer hospital. I have been fighting this for almost 8 years now. I do mean fighting as well. When I was first diagnosed, all I could think of was my only child, not having her Dad see her graduate. Now I have seen her do that, graduate from college and get married. Now, I worry about my wife, I hope she can recover at a young enough age to enjoy life, when my fight is over or I win over this dreadful disease. But, fight you will need to do. I have had over 45" of cuts to my body, 7 surgeries adding up to 45hrs. under the knife, 83 times on the radiation table and I am now in my 2nd clinical trial. I have cancer everywhere(skull, spine, femurs, pelvis, ribs, lungs,liver) and it is growing, but I keep going and you will too. Everyday is looked upon as a gift, that you make sure you don't squander. You have to feel yourself as the example, to show your kids what tough really means. You will find that Drs. love patients that are fighters. They all want you to be on the win side of their score card. If they don't, you as patient, must find the hospital and Dr.s that does want you on the winning score card. So make sure you let them know that!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Dave Katterheinrich