Mr. Hallquist, I believe we are on the same page, maybe not the correct page but the same page.

1914 S,D&G Daly Trap Gun Advert

I do suspect that D.R.G.M.(Deutsches Reichsgebrauchsmuster) 555768 of H.A. Lindner of Suhl was centered around the Charles Daly Sextuple. D.R.G.M.s were of the utility variety and holding the position of intended use or registered design but did not offer any patent protection. I believe it was referred to as a kleines Reichspatent or small Imperial or petty patent but the intent was as a poor man's protection on intent or design. I believe it was Sauerfan, http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post257385 , that put me on the straight & narrow on this and the use of the D.R.G.M. commenced on October 1st, 1891 and continued to say 1952 when it changed to D.B.G.M. I've read that it offered 10 years of intent or design protection but it appears it was valid for a 3 year period, of which could be extended for an additional 3 or 6 year period, which would approach the 10 year range. D.R.P.s were very expensive to file during this time and the associated cost in Germany was probably 2 to 3 times the cost of those in England. So with all that said, H.A. Lindner's registered use or design 555768 and Daly's adverts of the Sextuple originate approximately at the same time, or within a couple years of one another all point to H.A. Lindner as the culprit. I was hoping someone else had some insight.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse