Originally Posted By: Gnomon
Most of those with IQs above 35 don't keep referring to the President of the United States as the Magic Negro.

Gnomoron says above that he doesn't make ad hominum attacks. What the hell does the liar call this? It was only two days ago. Does he think we forgot?

An idiot is someone with an I.Q. of less than 25. An imbecile is someone with an I.Q. of 26-50. Through the use of sneaky wording, Gnomoron referred to someone as being either an idiot or an imbecile just because they used the same moniker that the L.A. Times used to refer to Obama. I think that's a bit meaner than me calling Gnomoron a moron (I.Q. of 51-70. Of course, that's just my generous nature coming through.

But Gnomoron uses this same technique very often here. That's just fine. What's not so fine are his pious proclamations that he doesn't engage in such nastiness. It's just more of his usual dishonesty. I really couldn't care less when he insulted me. But I don't like being lied to or lied about. His Liberal lies which are intended to drum up support for an anti-gun president are especially egregious.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.