Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Where I vote ID plus voter registration card is required. They cross my name off (now done electronically) the list before I get to the booth. The reason they here is because small business owners (landscapers, construction companies,.....) hire them. They need drivers license to move around to get to work and keep small business people in business. Do you expect them to hitch hike to work every day when their job site varies from day to day?

What I expect is for them to obey the law. I also expect the people who hire them to obey the law. That means these small business owners should be proscecuted for hiring non-citizens because they are creating much of the demand which attracts illegals. We have plenty of unemployed, and plenty of welfare recipients who are not counted as unemployed who could fulfill the employment needs of these businesses. That also means that the illegals should be rounded up and deported.

We have a process and laws governing immigration and eventual citizenship. Unfortunately, our government chooses to barely enforce those laws. My Grandparents and Great-Grandparents followed that process. They did not break the law to get here. They did not get Green Cards and go years without paying taxes. They did not illegally use a stolen Social Security Number. They came here and immediately found work and began paying into the system. They never got Welfare, Food Stamps, or free medical care. They applied for citizenship and learned the English language and assimilated. They most certainly did not vote until they were sworn in as citizens.

Now one final question... in another thread, you suggested I was insulting and embarassing you and other European members here when I spoke of our high gas prices which are still much lower than in Europe. Now it sounds as if you live here in the Southwest U.S.A., buy your gas here, and vote here. W KNIEI indeed!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.