Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not for nothing do politicians fill the courts with judges favouring their interests. The Constitution is interpreted variably as a consequence. Jim's inalienable Second is interpreted differently in many jurisdictions. Literalists don't always have their way. Others say it's a living document. What surprises me is that you appear to think that removing those "living document" limitations would provide a new consensus and save the republic from mob rule.

Yes it's "interpreted" differently by those who won't accept what the Supreme Court ruled twice.
The RTKABA is an Individual Right just like the other 9 Amendments that constitute our Bill of Rights.
Gun owners are IMO rapidly approaching the tipping point in States Like New York and California. I don't think it will take much more before massive "Law" breaking** starts to occur.
Let's see what those ignorent Libtards do when the have million of gun owners ignoring their unconstitutional regulations. IMO: There will be shades of Prohibition all over again! Knowing Libtards they'll probably set up a FEA(Firearms Enforcement Administration) which I expect will be just about effective as the DEA.
Jim

**It should also be noted the local law enforcement in these States (primarily Sheriff Departments) have already publicly stated they won't enforce these unconstitutional gun laws.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.