Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....We live in a complicated world. People who can't see at least two sides to every issue are doomed to be disappointed and frustrated, even more than those who do. Bitterness and outrage are sometimes unavoidable, but as a world view don't permit much of a grasp of events. To scapgoat the party of a majority of American citizens is simply evidence of brainwashing. I know no Democrat who reflexively demonizes all Republicans

Bill, I really do think this is a bit sad. This entire world isn't a half empty kind of place. You may be brainwashed in to thinking so.

On a brighter note, there is a position called the President of the United States of America. Can you come up with any documented quote during the current fellow's stint in which he has referred to joe average Republican citizen in a favorable or positive light. I absolutely promise to stand corrected if you're able to honor my request, but please be fair and accept criticism if your source is reasonably questionable.

Had a blast over by the Livingston area, but had to high tail it out of town just before the big storm hit. It was very iffy going over the Little Belts heading back up to the GF's area. I had hoped for another try at a swan, but my little diversion here has been frozen to a halt. Stay warm.