Don't get aggravated King, I wonder too about wasting time. It kind of bothers me that you'll get pulled in now and then with my games, but it always starts off with quotes from you. Many of them assumptions. There're many diversions, non answers and spin, but it's okay.

Even when you're scolding me, I can't help but notice that you're saying I'm right and I'm cutting you off. That's okay. I'd also mention that I don't care how many killers of any stripe are rotting in prison. That's where they should be, or sitting on sparky. Sure enough though, some one on the left will come up with some demographic stat that there're too many folks of some stripe in prison. More important, rotting in prison means out of sight out of mind, with no need for criticism or outcry from any on the left for the 'tolerance' that landed them there in the first place.

Here's still hoping you have some great late season hunts. I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up on the companionship of gundogs. I always like the way that all they want to do is please. They don't seem to be working for their next meal, but they can teach a lot about how great it is just to be there.