Let's see. Sydney Australia. Right now. Hostage taking by a Muslim extremist. A "refugee" from Iran

Convicted in 2013 of being an accessory to the grisly murder of his wife, stabbed to death and set afire.

Convicted in 2012 of sending offensive and threatening letters to the families of Australian soldiers killed in action.

Charged with the indecent and sexual assault of a woman in 2002.

This is a "refugee" from Iran, offered the chance at a new life, leaving behind the tyranny of his native country. Ha! At the first sign of criminal behavior these people should be forcibly ejected back to where they came from.

But it is the society the left seems so determined to change that has welcomed them to our collective shores, Canada, the US, Australia and NZ, primarily.

I hope the Aussies kill him. I think his body should be soaked in pigs blood and then left to rot in the outback. I think similar action should be taken against every Muslim terrorist we find and capture. I think the CIA and other agencies should torture the shit out of these people at every opportunity and I think that 7 min clip of 9/11 Dave posted a couple days ago should be required viewing for every citizen of our countries over the age of 10 once a year.

The Aussies have ended this hostage taking as I type but we don't know yet what has happened in the way of casualties. Hopefully there is only one dead person.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia