Originally Posted By: keith

I use an asterick when I call people like you an assh*le because it comes up as [censored] otherwise. Dumbass does not come out as [censored]. I want everyone to know that in my opinion, you are an assh*le. You gotta be an assh*le to sell a house with mercury contamination, and then admit to such sleazy behavior on the internet.

You are very helpful. Despite your numerous qualifications, I don't routinely refer to other folks on this forum as "assh*les". I wasn't aware of the automatic censor. You are a constant source of practical information and not just ill will. BTW, it's asterisk, not asterick. But then someone as brilliant as you think you are would have known this. What a burden it must be always being the smartest person in your head. You would have loved living in my old home. For some reason, it doesn't have an insect problem. It may become available again when the present owners are taken off of life support and once the house is no longer a Super Fund site. I'll have the funeral director call you. Never did catch your name and address. I would like to send you a Chrismas Card.