Still no reply from King to canvasback's questions. Figures lie and liars figure And when liars like King get caught, they figure they'd better just slip out the back door and hope no one notices.

Guess what King? Everyone notices. You're not fooling anyone anymore.

Originally Posted By: canvasback
King, King, King!

Come on man, you are becoming a punk in your own "punks game"! Calculated misdirection and outright hypocrisy designed to sway the uninformed. King, please apply the same standards across the board. Accept, as I have, that some you win and some you lose. I never mind partisanship. It's hypocrisy I don't like.

Sounds like a fair and simple question, and an accurate assessment of the little game King plays here. Usually, an honest answer will just roll off the tongue quickly and easily without even thinking about it. Notice how King has replied to other threads since this was posted, but skated around this uncomfortable line of questioning and commentary. It takes a bit of time to craft a lie or a bullshit answer... or to simply run away from it like a coward instead of facing it like a man.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.