Amazing that you saw my post while I was on your active IGNORE list Stevie. If one didn't know better, they might think you were a liar.

The so-called Freedom Caucus is working against RINO's for the most part. For simpletons like you, that would include so-called Republicans who promised one thing to get elected, and did the exact opposite. We're talking about things like defunding ObamaCare, Planned Parenthood, and securing our southern border for example.

Call yourself a moderate independent or whatever you wish. Actions speak louder than words. You're not fooling anyone either.

Now explain to us how you saw what I said when you were ostensibly IGNORING my posts. On second thought, don't bother. You've already demonstrated just how credible you are Caitlyn. Did you happen to notice the other Libtard weenie who called me an A$$hole in this thread also got caught in a lie and ran away with his tail between his legs? You and rocky mtn transplant bill are two of a kind.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.