Originally Posted By: kirkp
Hey all, relatively new here. I have the subject shotgun that I picked up from a friend for a whopping $6. He had painted the metal black and had it on the wall. I've been toying with the idea of getting it working again. The biggest things I see is that it is missing the firing pins, cocking rods and cocking bolt. There are a few others as well. I was on the Numrich site and I see they have the major parts listed but they don't distinguish between the gauges. Are they all the same? Assuming they are interchangeable, I then have to decide if I want to spend $100 on a gun that isn't collectible and I'd never recoup my investment. Probably the biggest thing it has going for it is that I like it's lines.

First, I know that a few 20ga guns were made. I have had people tell me that they have a 20ga. My response is simple, send me a picture with 2 20ga shells loaded in the gun. To date, I have never received a picture.

My guess is that most of these are 16ga guns
Are the parts interchangeable? Good question. I know at one point they were sourcing receivers from at least 3 companies.

Pete