I have never seen a double trigger Citori. Let us know if you find one. Years ago I owned a double trigger 101. As I remember they made a special run of 500 guns with double triggers.
I have had several superposeds with double triggers. The Browning guns never had double triggers as production guns after the war, but the custom shop has made some for US sale after the superposed stopped being a production gun. FN has always sold the superposed in the rest of the world with double triggers, and they sometimes come up for sale here. The few I have seen did not seem to command a premium price.
The prewar superposeds came with both double triggers and twin single triggers. I have owned several of both. The twin single triggers can be troublesome, and difficult to fix. Browning will not repair them, and I understand that as early as the 50's they simply converted them to single triggers. I was originally enamored by them, but after using them for a while I found I did not particularly care for them in that they did not provide any advantage to me over double triggers.
None of this helps if you want a 16 because the superposed was not made in a 16. I read in the Caesar Guerini catalogue that they offer double triggers as an option. Maybe a Guerini? The cost would probably be less than converting a Citori.