Larry, you are amazing. Somehow, simply because Brent agrees with you, and even surpasses you in support of bad science, that makes his argument unemotional. Never-mind that virtually all of what he has said has already been proven to be wrong... not by me or not simply because I said so.

In the same vein, it is apparent that you intend to cling to the death to your preconceived notions, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. It was entertaining to see you shrug off Stan's actual first hand observations of the wetlands environments where he spends so much time, in favor of agenda driven anecdotal claims by the anti-lead people. Stan isn't the only guy here Larry, who spends large amounts of times going where few DNR employees or Fish and Game people ever go. But no one is seeing this massive lead poisoning carnage. I have been checked by Game Wardens twice in my entire life, both times along the road. Why, even the Great King Brown himself very recently told us that he has hunted extensively over the last 65 or 70 years without ever once seeing or being checked by a Fish or Game Warden.

Poor craigd is beating his head against the wall too. He's been shredding many of your erroneous contentions with facts, and you simply pivot to another lame excuse. He was the first to note that when you posted Audobon's position on hunting, you left out the parts that proved you were wrong. When you kept repeating the incorrect information about dead deer comprising the bulk of the diet of eagles, he corrected you with the information that bald eagles eat 70-90% fish. You acted like raptor rehabilitators are swamped with cases of lead poisoned eagles, and craigd quickly shot that one down too. The most experienced raptor rehabilitator in the Southeast U.S. only treats 50 "raptors" a year. So if we take out the raptors that are other species such as hawks and owls, and we subtract the raptors that are sick or dying due to other factors besides lead poisoning, we can see that you are hysterically overstating the case of lead-poisoned bald eagles. In your endless effort to prove that you are right at all costs, you are either intentionally or inadvertently supporting the position of the anti-lead forces. Either way, you are not helping us.

Even after you got busted here with selective editing of the Audobon's true stance on hunting and their support of anti-led legislation, you won't even acknowledge that you were 100% wrong.
You asked for proof that you claimed you could not find. It took me all of a minute of Google Searching to find abundant proof that Audobon supports lead ammunition bans. One I gave you was from their own website.

So what did you do? Did you apologize for your selective editing? Did you man-up and admit that you were 100% wrong for ridiculing the positions on that taken by craigd and I? No, you simply danced away from your intentional half-truths and went on to mock actual evidence as some lost cause that we shouldn't even consider because the battle is lost.

With guys like you shooting us in the foot, you may be right about that.

I was quite amused when you admonished me about pointing out the very obvious anti-gun and anti-lead ammunition positions of King Brown. I'm never surprised anymore to see him in complete denial of smoking gun evidence and his serial dishonesty on the matter. I cannot stop him from making a fool of himself, but I don't have to stand by when he puts up absolute falsehoods in order to undermine our Constitutional 2nd Amendment Rights.

But right after you took me to task for wandering off track with charges of "Animal Farm" style propaganda and separating out anti-gunners from the rest of us, you went right into the very same thing. You went on to compare the demographics and general anti-hunting attitudes of the population of California with that of North and South Dakota in yet another wild assed attempt to make excuses for Audobon yet again. You are in complete denial of the positions on their own website. You make the lame excuse that the lead bans in California would have happened with or without their considerable influence. Yet you act as if I alone am a bigger danger than this national organization because of my observations of flawed science.

So a few Audobon guys helped you out with some pheasant or grouse habitat development? B.F.D. They would stab you in the back and turn on you in a second if they found so much as a single piece of #6 shot in a pile of grouse poop, even if it passed through without any evidence of sickening the bird. We don't have to guess about their position. They put it in writing on their website. But you are still in denial.

Your statement about upland birds was stunning... "They are not waterfowl and they are not scavengers". So what? Are you trying to tell us they don't eat or drink? Are you trying to say they don't pick up small stones for their crops or little round objects that resemble seeds? Or that they do not eat grubs, worms, or insects that have consumed and concentrated lead dust or soluble lead residue from paints, pesticides, mining wastes, or soils? How many days or weeks will you go on grasping at straws and denying facts in order to support your preconceived anti-lead notions? For someone who claims to be on our side, you sure are going out of your way to support the anti-lead position. Don't get pissed at me for labeling you. Anyone can see it. The anti-lead King Brown sees it and agrees with you. I can see it. craigd, Stan, and Ted can see it too. You might as well have it tattooed on your forehead.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.