I should know better than to step into an exchange like this, but Rob said he's not coming back into it and I can't let pass this characterization of his post.

"We have wildlife biologists who say much of the anti lead dogma is junk science Larry. If you'd take your head out of the sand, you could see that's what Rob said, and that was why he took the time to post."

Rob told us from an insider's viewpoint that "agenda-driven ‘science’" happens, but he conspicuously made only a general statement about studies of lead, and his reference to "shaky science" applies to criticisms of those kinds of studies made by both sides of this debate. He took no one's side here, but simply said we need to look at purported evidence with a critical eye.

This exchange has become so driven by personal attacks that it's lost anything like reasonable perspective. I think the most telling comment Rob made was this:

"With as many pages as this thread has generated, I’m imagining about half a dozen individuals are even still paying attention……"

It's turned into a churning mess. Guys, just please stop.

(I apologize for some initial sloppiness in this post that I've tried to clean up with edits.)

Jay

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 01/29/16 03:55 PM.