That's not what Rob said Jay. It appears you are attempting to mischacterise the nature of his post

Since it was Brent and Larry who were repeatedly in denial about the plethora of junk science in support of lead bans, it seems remarkable that you refuse to recognize where this statement from Rob was obviously being directed...

"And I’ll try to keep it brief by simply saying that those that still doubt there is agenda-driven ‘science’ being promulgated at the state and federal levels are naďve at best."

Then I would refer you to Rob's previous words on this subject from that 2010 thread where he was repeatedly countering the massive document dumps of anti-lead science links that were being posted by Ben (GrouseGuy) Deeble. I won't put words in his mouth, but it is pretty apparent where he seems to stand if you take the time to look at what he has said now and in the past.

Of course, Rob was hardly alone in countering Ben. Sentiment against him was almost 100% except for a very few guys who were on the fence. King Brown was one who said the jury was still out, but even he made one of his typical bloviating statements on Junk Science:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I don't think it's that clear, from these posts, Robert. Taking personalities out of it, usually the weight of evidence wins. I don't think it's there---yet.

I was a principal in Canada's biggest environmental controversy 30 years ago. A group of university scientists said forest spraying was causing Reye's Syndrome, killing children.

I exposed it as bad science at an international forestry forum in Maine. The medical scientists had cooked the books to come down on the side of the environmental movement.

The rogue scientists caused more of a health problem by creating unwarranted anxiety among young parents. Aspirin, not forest spray, was fingered by Health Canada in the etiology. Public policy usually favours good science.

So who really exposed the real cause of Reye's Syndrome, Health Canada or the Great Bloviator and Resume Inflator? By the way, the Mayo Clinic website says,"Exposure to certain toxins — such as insecticides, herbicides and paint thinner — also may contribute to Reye's syndrome."

If King Brown was capable of being honest or objective, he would accuse you of twisting Rob's intent. PM sent Jay.

Larry still seems to think that ducks and geese that ingest lead are much more susceptible to lead poisoning than pheasants or grouse. And apparently, he still is clinging to his flip-flopping explanation of the Univ. Of Minn.'s admission that the prevalence of lead poisoning in eagles did not decrease at all 6 years after the Federal ban. If any researcher or whistle-blower ever does admit that lead shot was not a major source of lead poisoning in waterfowl, Larry will never accept it. I made points where Larry was wrong in probably a dozen places within this thread. He never acknowledged even one. What a stand-up guy!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.