I officially pulled the plug and signed off for good on the only other firearms specific website I visit.

This is the last one.

Dave's site seems to be the last one where people who don't have a liberal leaning viewpoint are not shouted down or moderated off by people who have "I'm a left leaning liberal with a gun and I hunt" taglines in their posts. Who then are the first to complain about the "politics" on the board, unless those politics mirror their own.
Thanks, Mr. Weber. And, to Dave K., James M., Keith, Canvasback, and the others, who point out the glaring hypocrisy of those who not only don't agree with the second ammendment, but, hold people who do in open contempt, on a firearms specific information site, for believing exactly what the second ammendment says. Dave K posted the list of elected representatives who were trying to get the federal government off the back's of gunsmiths, that had not a single democrat taking part, damning evidence, any firearm owning, thinking person would conclude. We don't likely need long drawn out debates over politics, but, a link to an article illustrating an incremental nudge, by some crooked politician, attempting to push a wedge between us and the second, as James M has often taken the time to do, is useful and warranted, on a firearms specific board.
Politics are involved with the ownership and safe keeping of firearms. And, when it isn't, the will be no ownership or keeping of arms.

Best,
Ted