Ted,

As I said in the "Down One" Thread, I've been busy for the last few days and missed this current fray until now.

Let me first thank you for your kind words, and then congratulate you for nailing it on the glaring hypocrisy we see so often when these sorts of controversies crop up. I don't imagine that things are any different on the 16Ga.com site. I saw some of it recently on the Parker site after checking King Brown's dishonest mischaracterization of the banter there. This much is certain... King would be banned there if he posted some of the same anti-2nd Amendment crap as he does here.

Two thing really jumped out at me in this thread, and bear repeating. You said, "Politics are involved with the ownership and safe keeping of firearms. And, when it isn't, the will be no ownership or keeping of arms."

And James (canvasback) said,"But unlike James, I'm quite happy to have the dissenting voices that show up here on occasion. Always good to know what the enemy is thinking."

canvasback and I have sparred a bit on this matter, because we have a slight difference of opinion. Personally, like Jim, I too could live without the anti-gun trolls we have here. But canvasback could not have made a better choice of words when he described them as the enemy. Anyone who openly or secretly supports and defends those who wish to eliminate my gun rights is no friend to us. These people betray us and stab us in the back. Sadly, most are too stupid to see that they also are doing it to themselves. They don't call them Libtards for nothing. Others don't care because they are trolls. They pretend to be gun guys. No real gun guy could support Obama or Hillary unless they were brain dead.

And only a complete idiot like Ed Good could repeatedly state that the 10th Amendment allows the States to pass restrictive gun laws that preempt, usurp, and violate the 2nd Amendment. It would take someone of Ed's mentality to take issue with the post that Lloyd made on the 16 Ga. site.

Funny how some of the same kind of people who obviously support San Fran QB Colin Kaepernick's freedom to disrespect our country also wish to suppress any speech which is geared toward maintaining our gun rights. Yes Jim, Libtard is the correct term.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.