"Most gun owners are deeply private about whats in their gun collection both for fear of government intrusion, and for fear of theft. Several gun owners agreed to talk to the Guardian in detail about their collections only on the condition that their full names or precise locations not be disclosed.

Like Risenhoover, many super-owners described gun collections that had grown organically or even haphazardly, with different guns added for a mishmash of reasons, from practical need to the appreciation of a guns historical significance or aesthetic value."

Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners | US news | The Guardian

I just ran across this information in the Guardian which I think re-enforces my opinion that the less publicly known about you or your collection the safer you will be. And craig d I believe I posted access to a conversation held with one of Clinton's aides during the convention where she stated that Clinton's ultimate goal was the confiscation of all firearms.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.