Originally Posted By: L. Brown
I don't see any problem with attacking someone else's posts if it's a matter of opinion. Or of debating matters of fact.

Politics . . . I have to agree with Wonko. I participate in other forums where it's allowed, with either no holds barred or very few. And also on Upland Journal, where Brad does not allow it. But I expect, when push comes to shove, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. We are, however, too small a constituency to reject the "big tent" philosophy. When you're outnumbered, not a good idea to do the opposition's work and further divide ourselves so we can be more easily conquered.

I have NO problem with attacking others posts either but it's different matter to attack another individual. That was the primary reason I bailed out of misfires before it was closed.
I only retaliated here after I was personally attacked and then I only did it after I "overlooked" previous snide remarks by this individual and had asked him in emails to knock it off.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 09/21/16 05:47 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.