King Brown, we can all see why you'd think my illuminating your anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric would be nasty, but those anti-gun quotes happen to be your own words.

Drew took the time to initiate this thread to specifically single out Jim, Dave K. and myself. Jim and I have responded, and I have little doubt that Dave would do the same if he happened to see it. My own open and accurate response is none of your business. Your input is merely more of your own protracted attempt to denigrate those who point out that you are no friend to U.S. gun owners. Drew's thread has absolutely nothing to do with a community of interest in double guns. It represents his dissatisfaction with things that are said about the Liberal Left such as yourself, who are continually undermining our gun rights. I don't know his motivation for defending FUDDs and Libtards like you King. Nor do I care.

We certainly do have a fringe element here. There are a handful of people similar to you who claim to be pro-gun, but frequently post anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA bullshit. Some, like you, openly voice support for extreme anti-gun politicians. Others, like Dr. Wanker and your little brother Larry, are too ashamed to reveal their support for anti-gun politicians, but think they're fooling us by only tearing down the pro-gun candidate.

Welcoming you into the big tent of gun owners is about as smart as welcoming termites into a wooden house.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.