Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Muslim sympathizers like Larry Brown shouldn't own a firearm of any sort.

That goes to show that if statements are stupid enough, they can be funny--but still a crock of BS. I worked in the Arab world when terrorists were killing Americans, Joe. My wife lost her college roommate on PanAm 103--and one of my CIA bosses lost his son on the same flight. One of my State Dept friends was a hostage when the Iranian "students" occupied the American embassy. After I left CIA, I continued to work CI/CT (that'd be counterintelligence/counterterrorism) analysis as a Military Intelligence officer for another 20+ years. Joe, you probably didn't know what a Muslim was until after 9/11.

But I do understand that the best way to deal with Islamist terrorism is not to put a whole lot of American boots on the ground. That plays right into AQ/ISIS propaganda. "Here come the Crusaders again!" Nope. Support and assist our Muslim allies, who are doing most of the boots on the ground work. They're fighting for their countries, and it's obviously more their war than it is ours. Besides Joe, if we had to count on guys like you signing on the dotted line to fight for your country, I have a feeling we'd be in really bad shape.