Keith is uncompromising? Well I'm just as uncompromising when it comes to our 2nd Amendment rights and, in fact, all our Constitutional rights. History has shown that every time a part of our firearms rights have been conceded as we did in the GCA of 1968 and again in 1986 with assurances that these would be the last concessions required and what Happened? The Libtards turned right around with a new list of demands before the ink was dry on our signatures.
I have made it clear to my representatives and those running for other offices that we are DONE with firearms concessions. There choice is to send someone banging on my door with some sort of "order" authorizing their confiscation.
The will be a continued push for "Universal Registration" which the Libtards must have in order to proceed to the final step which is confiscation. All the other B.S. legislation like a new "assault rifle ban and the "gun show loophole" are just fillers in the meantime to test our resolve. And as far as the term "Libtard" goes I don't find it any more demeaning then the term bandied about by those that it fits "Birther".
And as a final note on this I don't wish Drew Hause any ill will nor will I harbor any long term resentment. As a practicing Christian it's not permitted anyway. However; I believe I've made it very clear that HE initiated this with an attack on me and others which I felt needed to be responded to as I did.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 09/23/16 05:23 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.