Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
It's OK keith, you can win. Here's some more un-asked-for pastoral and professional advice, if not for you, then for your family; find something to neutralize the acid eating at your soul.

Oh boy Drew! Yippee yahoo! What do I win? Even more personal attacks from you, it would appear. But as you say with every post you make:

"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

Your pastoral advice is not needed or wanted. You still haven't told me where I proof texted Scripture or mocked God either. You ran away from that load of crap you dropped just like the atheist King Brown, who you so admire. He must be proud of you using one of his favorite dishonest tactics.

Your advice is also anything but professional, because as I previously noted, it is nothing less than hypocritical and deeply biased.

I am totally unsurprised to have the usual crowd of Liberal Left idiots including Dr. Wanker, Rocky Mtn Bill, King Brown, Clapper Zapper, cowardly nca225, Ed Good, and LGF supporting your personal attack on Jim, Dave K., and me. I'm also totally unsurprised that you do not personally attack that particular group when they engage in the very same behavior you pretend to find so egregious.

Advice for my family??? Too bad you didn't think to offer your pastoral advice to my family when the coward nca225 posted filthy remarks here about my daughters, and then told us (twice) he/she was glad he/she did it.

All that's missing is homer, OWD, and Gnomoron. Having that gaggle of idiots pile on me always tells me I must be doing something right. All of them think they can support Hillary and still consider themselves pro-gun. I wonder if they would say that someone who supported KKK leader David Duke for President is pro-black and not a racist?

We all know the answer to that one. No acid eating at my soul Drew, but I do loathe anti-gun trolls who pretend to be gun guys and supporters of the 2nd Amendment.

Originally Posted By: ed good
does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.