I'm with Mike on this one.

Absent a hierarchical structure, the problem seems to be largely how to tell, at the mosque level, the good imans from the bad. Some of the mosques seem to be refuges even for those self-radicalized off the internet.

So until we have vetted every single practicing iman at every single mosque in NA, and until all those mosques speak relatively as one in condemning violence against non Muslims, against women, against children and against each other, until they accept and find a way to co-exist within our legal structure and as contributors to NA society, I would advocate no more Muslim immigrants.

And I say this as someone who is generally a strong supporter of immigration into my own country. I just feel like we have gone off the rails on what criteria we use and what we ask of immigrants once they arrive on our shores. It's not for us to accommodate immigrants, it is for them to find a way to fit in.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia