Originally Posted By: buzz
Attempts at, or demonizing a virtuous person always appears ludicrous, at least to me.

Somehow buzz, I get the impression that you are considering Drew the "virtuous person" here. I myself have always considered Drew as a virtuous person, which is exactly why I pointed out the hypocrisy of his unwarranted and politically biased attack upon Jim, Dave K., and myself... especially considering his new tag line which tells us his opinion of those who engage in that very thing.

"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

Hell, I don't think I really even demonize the anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-2nd Amendment troll King Brown. I don't have to. He does a very good job of that to himself via his anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric and his incessant dishonesty. I just shine a light on it and remind people of that behavior, which he typically tries to hide from. No surprise that he keeps returning to fire more inaccurate salvos at me. And I do wish that he and Drew would take the time to actually check the definition of narcissism. Drew can check a dictionary. King can just check the nearest mirror.

Now King has returned to his own brand of derisive name-calling, which apparently gets a pass from those who pretend to be offended by such things. This time around, he is using his derogatory term "Fringe", and referring to me as an "it" or "itself" as he did to Jim a couple days ago.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The Fringe makes an equivocal apology and, unable to help itself, unapologetically puts its foot back into it again. Talk about faking! Vowing to keep its deathless prose at the top, it poisons the well for everyone. Narcissism.

I'd like to think it is an improvement over his usual crap like "racist", "misogynist", "selfish", "pernicious spite-and-spleen", "ignorant", and many more. But I'd like this fraud to show us where I made a vow to keep bringing this thread back to the top. The lies never quit with this guy. Then there was this comment he made about me in Sept. of 2015, and I'm still waiting for him to explain where I did what he imagined when he made this disgusting remark:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Of course, King was pretty preoccupied with all things gay at that time, and was very excited about Pope Francis"s comment, "who am I to judge?" concerning homosexuals. He was also enthralled with his anti-gun hero Obama illuminating the White House in rainbow lights. Easy to see why he was fixated upon male organs, but I'd still like to know why he made such a bizarre comment about me. Now there's some actual demonizing for you.

I use his own words. He makes up shit. And I'm the one who gets accused of incivility by his cheerleading squad! Wow!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.