Originally Posted By: King Brown
True, OMW, and we don't condemn any of those religions for what some of their adherents do. The US for centuries immorally and unconstitutionally abused its black citizens until nearly all citizens were sickened by their actions. I don't recall any religion blamed for the perversion of human rights. I'm as pissed off as you are but won't blame Islam for its extremists. Every country has extremists.

But you should blame Islam, King. Islam has within it's holy texts a call to arms that specifies the extermination, one way or other, of non-believers. There has been no Reformation or Enlightenment, where the vast majority of adherents subscribe to a belief that theologians excised of it's more violent tendencies. The religion and the associated culture calls for a theocracy. The religion calls for the subjugation of women.

I mean, where do you get the idea that a few extremists, a very few, on the fringes of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc can be compared or equated with the millions and millions of Muslims who support these concepts and who support the attacks on the western world?

This isn't the Costa Nostra,'Ndrangheta or a few bad apples. This is millions and millions of people.

We have had repeated attacks on our way of life for the whole of the 1200 some odd years Islam has been around.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia