I want to make one little distinction here. I didn't say you have to personally insult the seller in order to let them know why their poorly refinished gun is poorly refinished and/or over-priced.

Just about every gunsmithing book or article I have ever read makes the same points and the same observations about poor polishing, sanding, screw buggering, etc. Nobody ever accuses the authors of poor manners for speaking the truth. Nobody (with any brains at least) ever says that a teacher is rude for correcting a student for making spelling or math errors, even at the risk of hurting their feelings.

On the other hand, my comments pertaining to the abject stupidity of so-called gun guys who vote for extreme anti-gun Liberal Democrats stands. Shooting yourself in the foot and stabbing your friends in the back is never considered intelligent or mannerly... even in the most refined and polite circles.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.