Billy, you keep repeating the same mindless drivel in your campaign to defend your little liberal pal SDH-MT. In truth, we get nothing from his advertising photos that we couldn't get here or plenty of other places. A photo of an inletted grip cap or buttplate explains nothing except his desire to use this site for free advertising.

Frankly, I'm surprised those photos aren't copyrighted like many he posts here. He doesn't want anyone benefiting from using his photos without attribution and compensation, but apparently has no problem taking advantage of Dave.

I'm sure you saw another example of his class and civility where he changed the title of the same advertising thread in the main Double Gun forum. He also picked up his marbles and ran home by withdrawing his shotgun for sale ad... which was listed in the proper place. jOe and Pete noted the sheer hypocrisy of slamming this site and announcing his departure, but using it just one more time to sell stuff. I'd say he acts like a two year old, but that would be too generous.

By the way, I had no problem comprehending what craigd was saying to you. I don't think you did either, but you really hate the fact that he sees through your bullshit. Hopefully I'll get home early enough this evening to post the QUOTE from Dave stating his dislike for people using his forum for personal gain. Stop wasting time on me and go campaign for another anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.