My name and resume is on the internet for Job Search purposes only, not for spineless little worms like you and Steven to share on the internet with crackheads and thieves. Did you know I changed jobs a couple years ago (2015), and now do the kind of work that makes finding idiots and cowards like you child's play? If you decide to endanger my family, there will be consequences that neither of you will like. But as far as I'm concerned, you have already threatened my family. I know exactly who you are, and I know of the extensive amount of time you spent searching the internet on November 4th.

Your little denial above is as transparent as you are. You say you never contacted Steven, but oh my what a coincidence that I should receive the exact same threat from both of you on the same day, less than two hours apart. I never thought you were very intelligent when you whined and complained about gun rights threads under your other Doublegunshop screen name, but I had no idea just how stupid you are. I do not forgive and forget. Know that.