Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: dal
....My provincial government is considering putting a $37.0000 deductible on any injury lawsuit under a hundred grand to dissuade anyone that stubs their toe on the sidewalk or on private property, from running to a lawyer. I would support that.

Okay dal, tough as it might be, I admit that you're wrong.

Your province isn't over serious about frivolous suits, eh, particularly if we're talking $37 Canadian. What happens if you substitute deductible for trigger lock? All you have to do is ask, and they knock the thirty-seven bucks off? How's your liabilty insurance rates doing, do these things actually make it to court?

Me thinks, for a hundred percent commission on the first 37K, your progressive lawyers are welcoming the the new capitlist climate that you would support, eh? Can't you hear it now, hey dal, I know we talked about getting you a couple of million for stubbing your toe on the sidewalk in front of the mosque, but we're gonna settle for $37,002.

Sorry, that was Thirty-seven thousand dollars. Now minus the lawyer's take, people will think twice about running to an ambulance chaser.

Last edited by dal; 03/17/19 11:17 AM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?