The historically bad reputation of lawyers goes back to the time of Shakespeare (Let's kill all the lawyers" in Bill Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2.) when William Shaksepeare and Melvin of Belli had a parking dispute in front of the Globe Theatre which both men had tickets to see a Henry (“Hank”) the Williams, Jr. concert. Melvin was a local lawyer who scooted his vehicle front-ways into the space that William was backing into. Hot words were exchanged and Shakespeare had a better PR man and audience than Melvin ,who should have known better to fight with someone who has squads of Mead-drunken actors and screenwriters who can get the word out. Edited from the above quote over time was the line: “That fat bastard stole my parking place.” Everyone should know that the biggest problem in today’s society is caused by improperly sized footwear foisted upon the unsuspecting public by the military industrial footwear complex (take that, cb.). Geo, back me up on this. It’s all I have. Gil