Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll grant you're a gentleman and honourable man, as you say, keith. It's the first time I've heard a member describe himself in that way. It's important to recognize those qualities when you feel them. Otherwise, others wouldn't know the good when they see it.

When I used those word King, I wasn't thinking of myself at all. I was thinking of you and how you attempt to portray yourself here. You've done all you can for years now to portray me as anything but honorable or gentlemanly. So don't go contradicting yourself now. And me truthful??? Hell, you accused me of lying to cover up your own lies... even after I posted a QUOTE from you proving that you were the one who was lying.

That's pretty powerful stuff coming from a guy who says he's never even seen a trace of anti-gun sentiment here... even when he and his friend are QUOTED verbatim calling for bans and restrictions, and attempting to say that our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms was not in the Framer's minds, but was a recent fraud and fabrication by the NRA and Conservatives on the Supreme Court.

It would be more productive if you could accurately and truthfully refute anything I said.

By the way, I can't help noticing that you aren't at all concerned about homeless jOe apparently getting booted out of our DoubleGunShop Big Tent. Yet you cried like a baby for days when AmarilloMike started his pledge drives to get rid of your fellow anti-gun troll Ed Good.

Too bad the concerted effort to get rid of jOe wasn't directed toward Trolls like you and Ed. Maybe you'd like to address that bit of hypocrisy as well.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.